A thought of a having a stairlift fitted might seem a backward step for many proud householders. Surely, you can manage without one and they’re only for older people the adverts are aimed at on afternoon TV?
Well, sadly none of us are getting younger. Rather than carrying on in increasing pain when needing to go upstairs to the bathroom or risking trips or falls that become more common in later years, it’s time to do the sensible thing and speak to a stairlift supplier in Stow-On-Wold.
But how do you know that you are dealing with a good company? Here are a few tips to follow.
- They will have a wide range of models available, be it to rent, or used or new stairlifts to purchase which will cater for all budgets.
- Having a narrow or curved staircase doesn’t create a problem as they have the experience to overcome any snags, such as stairlifts with a folding hinge track to overcome a lack of space.
- Look for a family-owned business with years of experience and excellent testimonials.
- Finding a company offering free consultations, independent advice, survey, installation, and full after sales support provides peace of mind knowing the whole process is in good hands.
- Special additional features like an automatic swivel chair to allow easy access, along with a wireless remote control can be offered.
The installation of a stairlift is a great investment in later years. Get the most from it by choosing the perfect providing company.